- Armbruster, M., Seegert, J., Feger, K.-H. 2004: Effects of changes in tree species composition on water flow dynamics – Model applications and their limitations, Journal Plant and Soil, Springer Netherlands, Volume 264, Numbers 1-2 / July, pp. 13-24
- Augusto, L., Ranger, J., Binkley, D., Rothe, A. 2002: Impact of several common tree species of European temperate forests on soil fertility, Annals of Forest Science,Vol. 59 No. 3 (April 2002) p. 233
- Brooks, K.N., Ffolliott, P.F., Gregersen, H.M., & Thames, J.L. 1991. Hydrology and the management of watersheds. Ames, Iowa: Iowa State University Press.
- Bruijnzeel, L.A. 1990. Hydrology of moist tropical forests and effects of conversion: A state-of-knowledge review. Paris: UNESCO International Hydrological Programme.
- Calder, I.R. 1998. Water-resource and land use issues. SWIM Paper 3. Colombo: IIMI. Pages 33
- FAO, 2001: Land use impacts on water resources: a literature review, by B. Kiersch., Discussion Paper No.1, FAO Electronic Workshop on Land-Water Linkages in Rural Watersheds. Rome
- FAO, 2008: Forests and water: A thematic study prepared in the framework of the Global Forest Resources Assessment 2005, FAO Forestry paper 155, Rome, 2008
- Fedorov S.F., Marunich S.V.,1989: „Forest cut and forest regeneration effects on water balance and river runoff“ in Roald L., Nordseth K. & Hassel K. A. 1989: FRIENDS in Hydrology, IAHS Publication No. 187, Published by the International Association of Hydrological Sciences, IAHS Press, Institute of Hydrology, Wallingford, Oxfordshire OX10 8BB, UK, strany 291-297
- Hibbert, A. R., 1967. Forest treatment effects on water yield. In: W. E. Sopper and H. W. Lull (Editors), International Symposium For Hydrology. Pergamon, Oxford, pp. 527-543
- Hornbeck, J.W., Adams, M.B., Corbett, E.S., Verry, E.S., Lynch, J.A. 1995: A Summary of Water Yield Experiments on Hardwood Forested Watersheds in Northeastern United States, Proceedings 10th Central Hardwood Forest Conference, Morgantowm, West Virginia March 5-8, 1995, USDA Forest Service, pp. 282-295
- Johnson, R. 1998. The forest cycle and low river flows: a review of UK and international studies. Forest Ecology and Management 109:1–7.
- McIntosh, P.D. 2003. Estimated effects of potential forestry operations on water quantity, Koonya district. Unpublished report, Forest Practices Board, Hobart na http://www.fpa.tas.gov.au
- Nisbet, T. 2002: “Implications of Climate Change: Soil and Water.” v publikácii Climate Change: Impacts on UK Forests. Edinburgh: Forestry Commission Edinburgh. Chapter 5.
- Nisbet, T. 2005: Water Use by Trees, Forestry Commission, Information Note, Forestry Commission, Edinburgh, 8 strán.
- Tate K. W. 1996: Interception on Rangeland Watersheds; Rangeland Watershed Program, Factsheet, No. 36,
- Wemple, B.C., J.A. Jones, and G.E. Grant. 1996. “Channel Network Extension by Logging Roads in Two Basins, Western Cascades, Oregon.” Water Resources Bulletin 32, No. 6: 1195-1207.
- Yu Yannian, 1990: Hydrological effects of forests, The Hydrological Basis for Water Resources Management (Proceedings of the Beijing Symposium, October 1990), IAHS Publ. no. 197
- Ziemer, Robert R. 1998. Flooding and stormflows. In: Ziemer, Robert R., technical coordinator. Proceedings of the conference on coastal watersheds: the Caspar Creek story, 6 May 1998; Ukiah, California. General Tech. Rep. PSW GTR-168. Albany, California: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 15-24